What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A fast workout tool that helps you build lean muscle and lose ugly body fat
- Get the step by step guides with photos, descriptions of the workouts, duration of each exercise, etc.
- Improve Flexibility, Coordination and Conditioning
- With over 100 photos of exercises and warm ups
- Know why you should use a sledgehammer
- Get the Sledgehammer Workout Manual
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Sledgehammer Workout scores 70.17/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://thesledgehammerworkout.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: thesledgehammerworkout.com you’ll also be taken through to thesledgehammerworkout.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)